Jump to navigation Jump to search
Doug Mastriano is the Republican candidate for Governor of Pennsylvania in the November 2022 elections.
- Conservapedia «Liberal bias Wikipedia falsely slamming him as "far right" for questioning 2020 election fraud in Pennsylvania Senate.»
- RationalWiki: no page as of 2022-07-21
- SourceWatch: no page as of 2022-07-21
News (to file)
- Doug Mastriano is deleting his videos from Facebook as he runs for Pa. governor «In three months, 14 videos have disappeared from Mastriano's page. In them, he dismisses global warming as "pop science" and says Republicans who oppose him secretly "disdain veterans."»
- Democrats boosted a MAGA longshot in the Pa. gov’s race. Now he’s got a real shot at winning. Doug Mastriano «is known for his far-right views on hot-button issues. He chartered buses to the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, where he appears to have been part of a crowd that crossed barricades. He believes in no exceptions for an abortion ban. He has said that the state legislature has the power to appoint presidential electors, and as governor, he would have the power to “decertify” election machines.» The article doesn't seem to explain how the Dems "boosted" him, however.
- democracy.town/@Dagny «Perceived shortcomings???? He's an insurrectionist who wants to overturn an official fair election from 2 years ago and outlaw more than one right we all enjoy.» I think the article meant "perceived by the GOP".