Karl Rove was "senior advisor, chief political strategist, and Deputy White House Chief of Staff in charge of policy" [W] to George W. Bush, and as such was a member of the 43rd US Presidential administration. He is reportedly advising John McCain's 2008 presidential campaign, though a source for this information has not yet been found.
- The New York Times: "News about Karl Rove, including commentary and archival articles published in The New York Times."
- redirect template:links/smw
- 2007-04-22 Karl Rove Gets Thrown Under the Stop Global Warming Bus by Laurie David and Sheryl Crow (related: global warming)
- 2007-08-14 Emotional Rove announces 'next chapter': Rove resigning at end of August, probably so he can spend more time working on the 2008 campaign
- 2006-05-13 Karl Rove Indicted on Charges of Perjury, Lying to Investigators by Jason Leopold, truthout
- Time to Go: petition on John Edwards's site asking Bush to fire Rove
- Tell Karl Rove: Testify Under Oath (deadline 2007-03-30)
"As people do better, they start voting Republican - unless they have too much education and vote Democratic, which proves there can be too much of a good thing." – Karl Rove, found 2006-02-25  [?] (need better source)
- Karl Rove and Plato (single-panel "Bizarro" cartoon by Dan Piraro)