Jump to navigation Jump to search
- A Cost Analysis of Windows Vista Content Protection
- Microsoft is heavily involved in the areas of copy protection / digital rights management, and software ethics.
- Corporate Brainstorming has an idea for improving Microsoft's public image.
- HTYP for technical and customer service information (some links should probably be moved to Issuepedia)
- dKosopedia (two-line article only, as of 2007-11-28)
- 2014-05-07 [L..T] Huge coalition led by Amazon, Microsoft, and others take a stand against FCC on net neutrality "A sizable coalition of technology companies has today taken a stand in favor of net neutrality in the form of a letter to the Federal Communications Commission. The group, led by giants including Amazon, eBay, Facebook, Google, Microsoft, Netflix, Twitter, and Yahoo, challenges a proposal the FCC is considering that threatens net neutrality."
- 2011-07-12T17:42:00 [L..T] headline::Overthrowing Apple: The Web Leads To Freedom
- 2010-05-23T23:08:00 [http://opensource.org/Microsoft-Open-Source L..T] To Microsoft, Open Source means "Windows Encumbered"