Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Conservapedia: "Several leftists were well known to have practiced misogyny. Ironically, misogyny was later hijacked by the leftists as a weapon to use against traditional morality and Christians..."
dKosopedia: no information as of 2014-06-10
- 2014-06-10 [L..T] We Need to Talk About This "One of the things that happens when I meet a bunch of new people, as I did last weekend, is that when they begin to ask about my job, the conversation inevitably comes around to the ugly part of my job. The threats, the harassment, the rivers of vitriolic shit I have to navigate on a daily basis as a cost of doing this work. [..] Every time, the people with whom I share this experience express shock. It is always, always, a surprise that a woman who does public advocacy is subjected to this sort of abuse."
- 2014-05-31 [L..T] The extreme misogyny of 'pick-up artist' hate "There was a storm on Twitter when Elliot Rodger's misogynistic ramblings and videos were discovered online. Bloggers and commentators pointed out he used language familiar to the "pick-up artist" (PUA) community - an industry dedicated to teaching men the art of attracting women."
- 2014-05-25 [L..T] Isla Vista: the discussion we should be having.
- 2014-03-19 [L..T] Expensing Misogyny "Today, yet another of the professional men I've hired to provide services for Triskele Media made the mistake of calling it Sean's corporation, and that's twice for this person. In all, the tally so far is two bankers, an insurance agent and an accountant in the last year alone."