Jump to navigation Jump to search
For various reasons about which we can mostly only speculate, there are a large number of popular myths and misperceptions about Obamacare.
From the HypertWiki:
- Obamacare myth #1: It's a luxury we can't afford.
- Obamacare myth #2: It forces individuals to buy insurance they can't afford.
- Obamacare myth #3: If you don't buy insurance, you pay a huge penalty.
- Obamacare myth #4: Repealing it will save money and help the deficit.
- Obamacare myth #5: Obamacare was forced on America; Americans didn't want it.
- ObamaCare Facts: "dispelling the myths"
- Penalty Shot: about the opt-out penalty
- 2011-01-21 A judge's letter on health care and an email gone viral
- 2009-08-28 Twenty-six Lies About H.R. 3200