Sibel Edmonds is a former FBI translator and noted whistleblower who has been under a years-long "gag order", prohibiting her from discussing many details of her allegations of corruption and espionage gleaned during her time at the FBI, due to the continuing "States Secrets privilege" assertions by the Executive Branch. She is also the founder and president of the National Security Whistleblowers Coalition (NSWBC), a nonprofit organization dedicated to aiding national security whistleblowers.
- Just A Citizen: official web site
- 123 Real Change: official blog of Edmonds's "Project Expose MSM"
- 2009-07-31 [Talk|Index] Bombshell: Bin Laden worked for US till 9/11 § Sibel Edmonds says that the US maintained 'intimate relations' with Bin Laden and the Taliban "all the way until that day of September 11."
- 2008-01-06 [Talk|Index] For sale: West’s deadly nuclear secrets § Sibel Edmonds, former Turkish language translator for the FBI, “heard evidence that one well-known senior official in the US State Department was being paid by Turkish agents in Washington who were selling the information on to black market buyers, including Pakistan.”
- 2003-10-27 [Talk|Index] Lost In Translation § “A shortage of Arabic speakers has plagued the entire intelligence community. ... On Sept. 10, 2001, the National Security Agency picked up suggestive comments by Qaeda operatives, including "Tomorrow is zero hour." The tape of the conversation was not translated until after 9/11.”