Talk:Clinton-Barak Israeli-Palestinian Peace offers
The introduction says you're going to take a particular side, but most of what you have here seems to be more or less NPOV – which seems like a great place to start from. It seems to me what would be good (and the structure I try to set up for most issues) would be like this:
- a "main page" for the issue which doesn't take sides overall and includes any NPOV links to information, news, etc. (these links might themselves support one side or the other because of information they contain, but links expressing points of view should go on the page corresponding to that POV)
- a page (or pages) that does take sides, linked from the main page's "Relevant Pages" section (or even a "Points of View" or "Arguments" section, as appropriate
How does that sound? I started to rearrange things myself, but then I realized I wasn't really clear on what the POV was...
--Woozle 21:01, 9 January 2007 (EST)
- Hi Woozle, thanks for the thoughts. I'm trying to sketch out an issue exploration structure that does not easily divide into the polarizing sides pitfall and utilizes the ability to take apart simple points one at a time.
- We'll see how it evolves ...
- --Jsrrts 22:51, 12 January 2007 (EST)