Trump-Pence administration/war on facts
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 2017-05-07 EPA dismisses five scientists from major review board
- 2017-03-23 We Redacted Everything That's Not a Verifiably True Statement From Trump's Time Interview About Truth
- 2017-03-03 Goodbye Spin, Hello Raw Dishonesty (via)
- Jeff Sessions lied during his confirmation hearings, denying that he had met with Russian officials during the 2016 campaign. In fact, he met twice with the Russian ambassador, who is widely reported to also be a key spymaster.
- Scott Pruitt, the Environmental Protection Agency administrator, lied to Congress about his use of a private email account
- Tom Price, the secretary of health and human services, lied about a sweetheart deal to purchase stock in a biotechnology company at a discount
- Steven Mnuchin, the Treasury secretary, falsely told Congress that his financial firm didn’t engage in "robo-signing" of foreclosure documents, seizing homes without proper consideration.
- Michael Flynn would be Trump's national security adviser but for the fact that Mr. Flynn was forced out after the press discovered that, like Mr. Sessions, he had lied about contacts with the Russian ambassador.
- 2017-02-18 Trump’s first month of lies – video
- 2017-01-28 'Up Is Down': Trump’s Unreality Show Echoes His Business Past (via)
- 2017-01-25 The War on Facts Is a War on Democracy (via)
attacks on media
- 2017-02-19 'You don't get to tell us what to do': Fox News anchor confronts Reince Priebus over Trump's media criticism (via)
- 2017-02-18 Florida rally:
- 2017-02-17 It Begins: about Trump's infamous tweet "The FAKE NEWS media (failing @nytimes, @NBCNews, @ABC, @CBS, @CNN) is not my enemy, it is the enemy of the American People!"
see also Lügenpresse