Jump to navigation Jump to search
As many predicted, many individuals with strong right-wing leanings have taken Trump's ascendancy as permission to engage their worst sentiments.
- In Trump Country, Shock at Trump Budget Cuts, but Still Loyalty (author's share)
- Repealing Obamacare was why she voted for Trump. Now she’s bitterly disappointed. (via): one voter's complete lack of understanding of the issues involved in healthcare, and bizarrely misplaced trust in Trump
- 2017-02-06 Trump gives America's 'poorest white town' hope: avoids discussing the fact that Trump's policies are exactly the opposite of what these supporters seem to think they are...
- 2016-12-19 Gingrich: Congress should change ethics laws for Trump (via)
- 2016-12-06 Trump Tower brokers now marketing taxpayer-funded Secret Service as a perk to wealthy buyers (via)
- 2016-11-24 Brexit leader Nigel Farage moving to the US: report
- 2016-11-22 Alt-right leader: 'Hail Trump! Hail our people! Hail victory!'
- At New York immigration museum, guides cope with hostile remarks (via) "with elections having stirred passions nationwide over the topic of immigration and refugees, museum employees say they are confronted with an unprecedented number of negative comments by visitors about today’s migrants. [..] The previously infrequent incidents now occur every day, museum officials say."
- White Supremacists Celebrate Trump’s Election, Call for Ban on “Non-European” Immigration
- 2016-11-20 Alt-Right Exults in Donald Trump's Election With a Salute: 'Heil Victory'
- 2016-11-22 The story I want to tell: the NYT article failed to note the firm resistance against the white supremacists, nor did it note the equivalence between "white supremacy" and "alt-right", although the accompanying photograph did
- 2016-11-19 Penzeys facing firestorm after owner slams Trump (via)
- 2016-11-17 "Sore winner" syndrome: Why are Donald Trump's supporters still so angry? Abraham Lincoln understood (via)
- 2016-11-16 Frightening Trump Hate Map Tracks Growing Harassment, Hateful Intimidation Across Country (via)
- 2016-11-14 Male Trump supporter sucker-punches woman after political argument — and then flees (via): article mentions 200 reported instances of violence across the country
- 2016-11-12 Adam Khan on Twitter (via) relays a quote: "This is White America now. Take your retarded self and go somewhere else. Trump is president now."
- 2016-11-09 LOVE WINS by Mike Adams