< US | president | elec(Redirected from Election/US/president/2016)Jump to navigation Jump to search
the 2016 US Presidential election
- Democrats: Hillary Clinton won over Bernie Sanders, amid allegations of collusion between Hillary and the Dems to keep Bernie out
- Republicans: Out of a huge field of contenders, all quickly melted away except Donald Trump, surprising many people who hadn't taken him seriously because of how awful he is
- Main: Trump, despite losing the popular vote by many millions, won the electoral vote, leading to the Trump-Pence administration.
This page is a seed article. You can help Issuepedia water it: make a request to expand a given page and/or donate to help give us more writing-hours!
- 2019-06-28 Jimmy Carter says a full investigation would show Trump lost in 2016 «“I think a full investigation would show that Trump didn’t actually win the election in 2016. He lost the election, and he was put into office because the Russians interfered on his behalf,” the former president [...] said at a panel hosted by the Carter Center in Leesburg, Va.»
- 2017-06-13 The Hard Truth Keeps Trickling Out, Little by Little (via) "It increasingly looks like Russian hackers may have affected actual vote totals."
- 2017-04-13 The Government Just Admitted Voting Machine Issues in 5 Trump Swing States in 2016 (via)
- 2017-04-10 Spain arrests Russian citizen for connections to US election hack (via)
- 2017-01-06 Democrats to challenge Trump's Electoral College victory
- 2016-12-22 Why Did Planned Parenthood Supporters Vote Trump? A series of maddening focus groups suggest Clinton made it easier for voters to reconcile themselves to Trump.
- 2016-12-13 Why Obamacare enrollees voted for Trump
- 2016-11-22 Education, Not Income, Predicted Who Would Vote For Trump by Nate Silver (via)