Difference between revisions of "Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 11:31, 14 July 2009
- official website
- another official website apparently geared more towards those outside the LDS
- Wikipedia: |The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints|Mormonism|
- The Family: A Proclamation to the World: The LDS position on the definition of family and marriage
- Came2Pass: "News For Mormons, By Mormons"
- Deconstructor: Rethinking Mormonism: site with many criticisms to offer, though not entirely unsympathetic
- ex-Mormon blogs:
- Holy Bible
- The Book of Mormon
- Pearl of Great Price
- Doctrine and Covenants
The Mormons believe that the canon can occasionally be added to, hence the term "open scriptural canon". Most branches of Christianity do not accept this practice, believing that canon must remain fixed.