Orson Scott Card
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Orson Scott Card (OSC) is a world-renowned American author, primarily of science fiction and fantasy. He also writes extensively on political subjects, generally from a moderate-conservative point of view despite being a registered Democrat.
Card is a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (aka the Mormons), and Mormon themes are often found in his work -- including, unfortunately, promotion of the anti-gay agenda he shares with them.
- anti-gay: OSC has written eloquently and illogically about how homosexuality will destroy civilization (yes, really).
- 2007-04-01 /Honor (analysis)
- 2006-10-29 The Only Issue This Election Day: argues that only the GOP knows how to properly handle Iraq withdrawal
- Conservapedia: stub article as of 2007-12-31
dKosopediano article as of 2007-12-31
SourceWatchno article as of 2007-12-31
- 2004/02/15 [L..T] Homosexual "Marriage" and Civilization “...anyone who has any understanding of how America – or any civilization – works... will realize that this new diktat of the courts [in support of gay marriage] will not have any of the intended effects, while the unintended effects are likely to be devastating.”