Jump to navigation Jump to search
Gary Johnson is the Libertarian Party candidate for US President in 2012.
This is a growing seedling article. You can help Issuepedia by watering it.
- decriminalization of drugs
- investment in infrastructure (roads, etc).
- not overtly anti-government; suggests ways to make government smaller without destroying vital services
- going after Medicaid
- cut public sector growth in New Mexico by half
- reduced taxes on gasoline
- advocates replacing income tax with FAIR Tax
dKosopedia: no information as of 2012-08-17 SourceWatch: no information as of 2012-08-17
- Reddit: Gary did an "Ask Me Anything" on Reddit on 2012-09-12
- interview with John Stossel