< US | polJump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 11:10, 10 May 2007 by Woozle (retired generals criticize GOP and Iraq strategy)
- 1995: Republican-led Congress Closed the Office of Technology Assessment
- 1994: The Contract with America was a significant Republican platform in the 1994 Congressional election
- Seemingly hostile towards science , while the Democrats tend to be opposed to large engineering projects
- Known for pointlessly "dirty" campaigning 
- 2006-10-31 This Is No Fun: right-wing blogger John Cole shreds the recent performance of the GOP
- 2005-11-14 Is the GOP still the conservative party?
- ShelleyTheRepublican.com: ok, I confess... I can't tell if this is meant to be serious...
- Republicans for Humility
- 2007-05-09 Retired Generals Challenge GOP in Ads: "Three retired generals challenged a dozen members of Congress in a new ad campaign Wednesday, saying the politicians can't expect to win re-election if they support President Bush's policies in Iraq." The generals in question are Maj. Gen. John Batiste (ret.), Maj. Gen. Paul Eaton (ret.), and NATO Supreme Allied Commander Wesley Clark (ret.); the ads were created by VoteVets.org.