Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pennsylvania Senate candidates John Fetterman and Mehmet Oz held an hour-long televised debate on 2022-10-25.
- Video: Pennsylvania U.S. Senate Debate (57:30)
- Transcript: rev.com
- 2022-10-26 Actually, John Fetterman’s Debate Performance Was Fine (h/t) «The issue was that on the debate stage, and with time limits and an opponent and moderators occasionally interrupting, these delays resulted in Fetterman often struggling to clearly express himself or articulate his positions succinctly.»
- 2022-10-26 Six takeaways from the Pennsylvania Senate debate between Fetterman and Oz
- 2022-10-25 4 takeaways from the Fetterman-Oz debate
- 2022-10-25 Fetterman and Oz debate: Pennsylvania Senate candidates talk economy, abortion
- 2022-10-25 The Biggest Takeaways from the Fetterman and Oz Debate: this article does criticize Fetterman's performance
- 2022-10-25 PA Senate debate updates: Oz, Fetterman meet before high-stakes race
- 2022-10-26 Fetterman campaign says it raised $1 million in 3 hours after rough Pennsylvania Senate debate with Oz
- 2022-10-26 Oz-Fetterman debate: Liberal media admits Democrat candidate was 'painful to watch' «"John Fetterman’s ability to communicate is seriously impaired. Pennsylvania voters will be talking about this obvious fact even if many in the media will not," MSNBC host Joe Scarborough wrote, adding, "This is painful to watch regardless of one’s politics."» They don't link to a source for this claim, and I can't quickly find one. It is nonetheless being repeated on the rightwingosphere.