- "Liberals have a preternatural gift for striking a position on the side of treason."
- "Everyone says liberals love America, too. No they don't."
- "Time and again, in all crucial matters of national self-defense, the Democratic Party has shirked the honor of leading this country in war, be it cold or hot. Such a party must not be allowed in the Oval Office."
- "Because of Democrat incompetence and moral infirmity, all Americans lived under threat of nuclear annihilation for half a century."
- "The only important lesson from the Vietnam War is this: Democrats lose wars."
- "It is a fact that the Democrats have been responsible for every unmitigated foreign policy disaster since World War II."
- "Conservatives are devastatingly clear, consistent, and logical, while liberals are whirling dervishes of inconsistent positions."
- "[Liberals] instinctively root for anarchy and against civilization. The inevitable logic of the liberal position is to be for treason."
At the annual Conservative Political Action Conference (year?) :
- "If I'm going to say anything about John Edwards in the future, I'll just wish he had been killed in a terrorist assassination plot"
- "I was going to have a few comments about John Edwards but you have to go into rehab if you use the word faggot."
- "When contemplating college liberals, you really regret once again that John Walker is not getting the death penalty. We need to execute people like John Walker in order to physically intimidate liberals, by making them realize that they can be killed, too. Otherwise, they will turn out to be outright traitors."
Source unknown :
- "If we took away women's right to vote, we'd never have to worry about another Democrat president. It's kind of a pipe dream, it's a personal fantasy of mine, but I don't think it's going to happen. And it is a good way of making the point that women are voting so stupidly, at least single women."
- "I take the biblical idea. God gave us the earth. God says, 'Earth is yours. Take it. Rape it. It's yours.'"
- "Liberals love America like O.J. loved Nicole"
- "Liberals are stalwart defenders of civil liberties -- provided we're only talking about criminals"
- "Whether they are defending the Soviet Union or bleating for Saddam Hussein, liberals are always against America. They are either traitors or idiots"
- "We've finally given liberals a war against fundamentalism, and they don't want to fight it. They would, except it would put them on the same side as the United States."
- Right Wing News's Favorite Ann Coulter Quotes: significant in that these quotes are actually being seconded by a right-wing source
- 2008-02-01 [Talk|Index] Coulter: I Will Vote for Hillary Over McCain § “In case you missed it, on Hannity & Colmes last night, controversial pundit Ann Coulter -- who supports Mitt Romney for president -- said she would back Sen. Hillary Clinton, D-NY, over Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz. .. "She's more conservative [than] he is," she said. "She will be stronger on the war on terrorism...I will campaign for her if it's McCain."”
- 2007-10-17 [Talk|Index] Shout against the Coulters of the world § by Leonard Pitts Jr: “Coulter plays the news media like Louis Armstrong once played his cornet. She is a virtuoso of stage-managed controversy. So there's something to be said for refusing to play along, for ignoring her in the hope that she will just go away. .. But some things only fester and grow in the dark. Some things use silence as assent.”
- 2007-10-15 Ann Coulter's dream of a Jew-free America by Bradly Burston
- 2007-10-14 Ann Coulter's Jewish problem: Somewhat right-wing strongly anti-terrorism blogger approves of Coulter's politics overall but still finds that "her hyper-contentious political rhetoric is riddled with a mammoth amount of anger, hubris, pomposity and downright cruelness. She shoots with both barrels and the radius of her target range is infinite."
- 2007-10-05 Ann Coulter: Take away women's votes because "women are voting so stupidly"
- 2003-10-27 Treason by Ann Coulter review by Kevin Holtsberry of Coulter's book Treason. This review actually tries to be sympathetic to the meat of Coulter's arguments, but criticizes her "over the top" statements about liberals such as "Liberals have a preternatural gift for striking a position on the side of treason." and "Everyone says liberals love America, too. No they don't."