- /articles published or broadcast by CNN
- CNN Exposed: "created after its founders noticed a growing bias in CNN's reporting, especially inside stories related to national security."
- 2014-04-07 [L..T] Science or Spin?: Assessing the Accuracy of Cable News Coverage of Climate Science "Accuracy varies significantly across major cable news outlets. All of them can take steps to improve their coverage of climate science." Fox News was worst (misleading 70% of the time), and MSNBC was best (completely accurate 92% of the time); when inaccurate, Fox tended to disparage global warming while MSNBC tended to overstate the case for it. CNN's misrepresentations were mainly along the lines of representing the issue as still being under serious debate.
- 2009-10-12 [Talk|Index] CNN Leaves It There § Stewart highlights CNN's tendency to juxtapose a reasonable viewpoint with an unreasonable one and then "leave it there", leaving the viewer with the impression that both viewpoints are equally valid.
- 2007-01-23 [Talk|Index] Debunked Insight Magazine and Fox News Smear Campaign § “Insight Magazine published these allegations without a single named source, and without doing any independent reporting to confirm or deny the allegations. Fox News quickly parroted the charges, and Fox and Friends host Steve Doocy went so far as to ask, "Why didn't anybody ever mention that that man right there was raised – spent the first decade of his life, raised by his Muslim father – as a Muslim and was educated in a Madrassa?" .. All of the claims about Senator Obama raised in the Insight Magazine piece were thoroughly debunked by CNN, which, instead of relying on unnamed sources, sent a reporter to Obama's former school in Jakarta to check the facts.” (emphasis is in original)