Jump to navigation Jump to search
- /schadenfreude: people dying from COVID-19 after vociferously denying that it was a threat
- Ivermectin is not a cure for COVID-19, and also it isn't good for you and should only be taken if you have the disease for which it is actually a proper treatment.
- Conservapedia at least notes that the "Chinese virus" etc. labels are "unfortunate", but promotes the false idea that it was created in a lab.
- 2020-07-16 [L..T] Fox News pushed coronavirus misinformation 253 times in just five days “Fox News repeated coronavirus misinformation 253 times in its weekday coverage from July 6 through 10, including claims that undermined scientific research about the pandemic, eroded trust in public health experts and policy recommendations, called for reopening schools and businesses without regard to public health precautions, and politicized the country’s response to the virus.”
news (to file)
- 07:51 (via) by Gregg Gonsalves () «Just a note on the I-know-better-than-infectious-disease-clinicians-and-epidemiologists crowd among the journalists, pundits (and a couple of economists, which I only mention because they have large platforms to spout their views).» (thread)
- Death in the Group of Seven «Among the G7, US and Japan are at opposite extremes of pandemic mortality» «The cumulative COVID-19 mortality rate in the US is currently 9 times larger than in Japan.»
- 2022-08-31 Life expectancy in the U.S. continues to drop, driven by COVID-19
- 2022-08-23 15M Medicaid enrollees risk coverage loss when COVID-19 health emergency ends, HHS reports