Cliven Bundy/BLM dispute/standoff
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 2014-04-22 [L..T] Oklahoma militia joins Bundy ranch defenders against feds "Members of the Oklahoma Militia have come out in support of Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy, who recently found himself in a standoff with hundreds of armed federal agents over land rights related to his cattle ranch."
- 2014-04-22 [L..T] BLM: 2 cows died, 4 others euthanized during Bundy roundup "The Bureau of Land Management said Tuesday that two cows died and four others were euthanized during the roundup at a Bunkerville ranch two weeks ago."
- 2014-04-18 [L..T] Obama Accused By Congressman Of Illegal Action At Bundy Ranch; Two Miracles In Less Than A Week
- 2014-04-17 [L..T] [[2014/04/17/Beck's Bizarre View on the Nevada Standoff|]] "Over the weekend, Glenn Beck wrote an open letter about the standoff in Nevada. On the plus side, he is firmly against the far-right gun nuts flocking there to take on the evil gummint. On the minus side... wow, is it a weird, incoherent diatribe. Seriously, see if you can make any sense at all out of this."
- 2014-04-16 [L..T] Far Right Hypocrisy in Nevada "I'm getting more than a little tired of seeing the reaction from the far right to this standoff in Nevada where a rancher refuses to either start paying or stop grazing his cattle on federal land the way every other rancher does. The hypocrisy and the dishonest overreaction could hardly be more obvious."
- 2014-04-12 [L..T] Cattle Gather Operation Concluded "Today we announced the decision to conclude the cattle gather because of our grave concern about the safety of employees and members of the public."
- 2014-04-12 [L..T] Statement from Director of the Bureau of Land Management Neil Kornze on the Cattle Gather in Nevada "Based on information about conditions on the ground, and in consultation with law enforcement, we have made a decision to conclude the cattle gather because of our serious concern about the safety of employees and members of the public."
- 2014-04-10 [L..T] Stun guns drawn in recorded clash over NV cattle "A clash between Bureau of Land Management agents and protesters aimed at stopping the federal agency from taking cattle off a Clark County rancher's land resulted in a stun gun being used on the crowd."
- 2014-04-06 [L..T] Threat of armed conflict subdues in Nevada Rachel Maddow provides considerable background on recent US anti-government violence, from Clinton-era incidents including the Sagebrush Rebellion through Ruby Ridge, Waco, and Oklahoma City up to the recent armed confrontation at Bundy Ranch.