- Pete Ashdown's wiki: Copyright
- 2014-02-26 [L..T] David Byrne, Marc Ribot, Chris Ruen Lead Rally For Radio to Pay Performance Royalties The Content Creators Coalition sponsored an event in New York City calling on terrestrial radio to pay artists performance rights royalties.
- 2012-01-26 [L..T] Remake of Tezuka's Popular Story Turns Into Denial? "Did the Disney studio steal Kimba The White Lion and rework it as their "original story", The Lion King? They certainly give that impression with their corporate stance ("we never heard of Tezuka nor Kimba until after The Lion King was released"). And why would they have filed suit to try to prevent the showing of Tezuka Productions' 1997 Jungle Emperor Leo movie at the 1998 Toronto FantAsia Film Festival? (Jungle Emperor was the original title for Kimba The White Lion.) It seems quite simple; Kimba had been kept out of sight in North America for 20 years by that time. And once you can see the two together..."
To Be Filed
- 2007-03-16 Colorado Woman Sues To Hold Web Crawlers To Contracts: if she succeeds in her suit, web crawlers would have to get permission from each site before crawling it; searching as we know it would be drastically curtailed.
- 2004-01-25 The Tyranny of Copyright? by Robert S. Boynton
- 2000-01-24 3 Copyright Lawsuits Test Limits of New Digital Media: cases against MP3.com, a DVD-playing hack, and a RealMedia-stream recording application