- Bertelsmann AG
- The Bertelsmann Foundation appears to be heavily involved in setting German government policy.
- German license-funded TV
- 2014-03-31 [L..T] Anti-euro party turns anti-feminist "The campaign, entitled "equal rights, not levelling," invites young men and women to post photos of themselves holding up signs explaining why they reject feminism."
- 2014-03-22 [L..T] Troupe of topless Femen protesters get dragged kicking and screaming out of Berlin's Islamic Week meeting after covering themselves in anti-Islam messages "The Berlin Islam Week event, held in one of the city's town halls, was stopped in its tracks by members of extreme protest group Femen, who charged into the hall with slogans attacking 'religious oppression' and Sharia law daubed on their bodies."
- 2014-02-13 [L..T] Why a small German village bet big on renewables "Regardless of debate about the success of Germany's renewables revolution, there is no denying that a small town in the corner of rural eastern Germany, 40 miles south of Berlin, may be one of the best examples of decentralized self-sufficiency. Feldheim (population 150), in the cash-strapped state of Brandenburg, was a communist collective farm back when Germany still was divided into East and West. Now it is a model renewable energy village putting into practice Germany's vision of a renewably powered future."
- 2013-10-12 [L..T] Despite what you may have heard in the press, Germany's transition to renewable power has been a stunning success. Energy analyst Chris Nelder runs down the facts. "Major English-language media have been propagating a false narrative about the stunning success of Germany's transition to renewable energy: the Energiewende. To hear them tell it, the transition has been a massive failure, driving up power prices, putting Germany's grid at risk of blackouts, and inspiring a mass revolt against renewables. Nothing could be further from the truth."
- 2013-07-16 [L..T] With Citizen Buy-in, German Village Generates 5X Renewable Energy It Needs
- 2012-03-09 [L..T] A Power Grid of Their Own: German Village Becomes Model for Renewable Energy "The tiny village of Feldheim, some 60 kilometers southwest of Berlin, was catapulted by chance to the forefront of the renewable energy movement. Now visitors from around the world are flocking to this otherwise unremarkable rural community to see if they can replicate its success."
- 2011-08-21 [L..T] German Village Produces 321% More Energy Than It Needs! "Not only has [ Germany ] announced plans to shut down all of its nuclear power plants and started the construction of 2,800 miles of transmission lines for its new renewable energy initiative, but now the village of Wildpoldsried is producing 321% more energy than it needs! The small agricultural village in the state of Bavaria is generating an impressive $5.7 million in annual revenue from renewable energy."