- /AK: Alaska
- /FL: Florida
- /KS: Kansas
- /MA: Massachusetts
- /NC: North Carolina
- /SC: South Carolina
- /TX: Texas
- /VA: Virginia
- Historic high tides from supermoon and sea level rise flood the Southeast coast
- Welcome to the Reign of King Tide: 10 Things to Know about This Week’s Tidal Flooding from the Union of Concerned Scientists blog (many links to local stories)
- 2015-03-30 Florida’s Climate Denial Could Cause Catastrophic Recession (h/t)
- "A January study found that global sea level rise since 1990 has been speeding up even faster than we knew."
- "There is now at least $1.4 trillion in property within 660 feet of the U.S. coast, a detailed analysis of the data by Reuters found."
- "Last May, we learned that the West Antarctic Ice Sheet (WAIS) appears close to, if not past, the point of irreversible collapse."
- "We also learned in August that Greenland and the WAIS more than doubled their rate of ice loss in the last five years."
- 2015-02-12 Worst 'Megadrought' in 1,000 Years in U.S. Due to Global Warming (h/t)