Innocence of Muslims
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Innocence of Muslims is the name of an anti-Islam film supposedly produced by Sam Bacile and released in 2012. There is considerable doubt about whether the film is a genuine release or was created solely as provocation.
Conservapedia: no information as of 2012-09-13 dKosopedia: no information as of 2012-09-13 SourceWatch: no information as of 2012-09-13
- 2012/09/13 [L..T] New questions about makers of anti-Muslim film as shadowy details emerge This appears to be the same AP article as 2012/09/12/California man confirms role in anti-Islam film.
- 2012/09/12 [L..T] Latest Updates on Rage Over Anti-Islam Film
- 2012/09/12 [L..T] YouTube Blocks Access to Controversial Video in Egypt and Libya In an unusual move, YouTube announced today that it was blocking access to a video showing clips from "The Innocence of Muslims"– an anti-Islamic film that depicts Prophet Mohammed as a philanderer who approves of child abuse – after the film sparked violent protests in Egypt and Libya.
- 2012/09/12 [L..T] California man confirms role in anti-Islam film Nakoula Basseley Nakoula, 55, told The Associated Press in an interview outside Los Angeles that he was manager for the company that produced "Innocence of Muslims," which mocked Muslims and the prophet Muhammad and may have caused inflamed mobs that attacked U.S. missions in Egypt and Libya. He provided the first details about a shadowy production group behind the film.
- 2012/09/12 [L..T] 'This Does Not Represent Us': Moving Photos of Pro-American Rallies in Libya pictures of Libyans holding up signs apologizing to US for the death of US ambassador Chris Stevens