1963-11-22 JFK assassination
The assassination of John F. Kennedy on November 22, 1963 was a shocking tragedy whose echoes are still felt. There is considerable evidence that the murder was not properly investigated, and it remains the subject of many conspiracy theories.
- This speech in which George H.W. Bush appears to chuckle briefly when referring to the "deluded gunman" who assassinated JFK is often seen as circumstantial evidence of Bush's complicity in the assassination. (Bush immediately goes on to implicitly condemn "conspiracy theorists" and reassert the finality of the Warren Commission report.) (shorter excerpt; there are apparently many other recordings)
- JFK Murder Solved: a collection of evidence and testimony
- John F Kennedy Assassination Secret Service Stand Down (2min 55sec): shows the secret service apparently being ordered to abandon JFK's limousine. (This is obviously an excerpt from a longer film; where is the rest?)
- JFK II - The Bush Connection: documentary with emphasis on checkable facts; primarily about the connections between the Bush dynasty (especially George H.W. Bush) and the JFK assassination, but touches on 9/11 and the death of JFK II
- JFK Assassin caught on Camera: excerpt from British(?) contemporary video about the assassination; explores the Nix video