Malaysia Airlines Flight 370
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 was made to disappear so one party could gain control of a multiply-owned patent. (FALSE)
- 2014/06/09 [L..T] Missing Malaysia Airlines flight: Oil rig worker Mike McKay loses job after MH370 'fire in the sky' report "Reports from an oil rig worker who saw a fire in the sky on the night Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 disappeared are being taken seriously, police sources have confirmed."
- 2014/05/08 [L..T] Flight MH370 Families: We Have No Faith in Missing Jet Probe "In an open letter sent to the leaders of Malaysia, China and Australia on Thursday, the relatives questioned how authorities could be certain the Boeing 777 had crashed into the Indian Ocean after vanishing without a trace two months ago. No wreckage has been found."
- 2014/04/04 [L..T] Flight 370 Was Remote-Hijacked
- 2019-06-17 What Really Happened to Malaysia’s Missing Airplane «Five years ago, the flight vanished into the Indian Ocean. Officials on land know more about why than they dare to say.»
- 2017-10-31 Chasing Malaysian Airlines MH370 (podcast)
- 2015-03-08 Flight 370 Did Not Disappear: the failure to track it is a scandal; longish article with a lot of details
- 2014-03-24 MH370 lost, plane went down in Indian Ocean, no survivors - Malaysia Airlines: no new evidence; they're just finally ready to admit defeat
- [turning sharply right at VAMPI waypoint, then left again at GIVAL. Such vigorous navigating would have been impossible for unconscious men." Does Goodfellow's theory require that the pilots be unconscious at that point?
- This Is The Most Plausible Theory For The Plane's Disappearance We've Heard Yet: Henry Blodget likes the Goodfellow theory, but notes that some 777 pilots find it questionable and links to the BI article below
- Here's What Pilots Think About The New Idea That The Missing Plane Flew For Hours After A Fire Killed The Pilots notes pilot skepticism about Goodfellow's theory, offering several objections -- one of which he already answered (oxygen masks are inadvisable when there's fire)
- 2014-03-15 Missing Airliner May Have Reached Central Asia. Could the Passengers Still Be Alive? (Jeff Wise)
- commentary: paul beard