OverviewNancy Pelosi is Speaker of the House for the 110th US Congress.
There is a move to have her position declared vacant due to her opposition to impeaching either Bush or Cheney, and specifically her blockage of Dennis Kucinich's 2008 Resolution raising 35 articles of impeachment against Bush.
- To Replace Nancy Pelosi as Speaker of the House of Representatives for the Purposes of Pursuing Impeachment by Scott Creighton
- 2013-10-17 [L..T] [[2013/10/17/Chain email says Nancy Pelosi will earn $803,700 Dollars a year for LIFE|]]
- 2009-05-04 [Talk|Index] In Congress We Trust... Not § “The people do indeed look at Washington and know that this city is 'badly' broken ... Activists scream about promised hearings that never took place – without explanation. They express outrage when investigations are dropped without any justification. And they genuinely wonder out loud why, especially after they helped secure a major victory for the Democrats.”
- 2008-06-11 [Talk|Index] Speaker Must Be Removed For Her Illegal Position on Impeachment Investigation § “Congressman Dennis Kucinich introduced 35 Articles of Impeachment against the President of the United States. Speaker Pelosi's position remains, "Impeachment is off the table." This is not leadership, but complicity with war crimes:”
- 2008-05-15 [Talk|Index] Pelosi: Bush comments 'beneath the dignity of the office' § “Democratic House leaders are calling out President Bush for a speech in Israel in which he seemed to suggest that Sen. Barack Obama wants the United States to "negotiate with terrorists."”