Operation Fast and Furious/2012/09/21/HF
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- URL: http://blog.heritage.org/2012/09/21/morning-bell-5-ways-fast-furious-tarnishes-eric-holders-justice-department-2/
- Title: 5 Ways Fast & Furious Tarnishes Eric Holder's Justice Department
- The report singles out top Department of Justice officials for wrongdoing.
- The report appears to contradict sworn testimony by Attorney General Eric Holder.
- The report faults top Justice Department leadership with failing to adequately respond to the murder of an American border patrol agent.
- The White House refused to disclose any internal communications to the inspector general.
- The report fails to consider evidence that a top DOJ official knew the department misled Congress.
The only point on which HF argues that the report itself is negligent is item #5; HF does not appear to give any credence to the gun-control theory.
... more about "Operation Fast and Furious/2012/09/21/HF"
Date"Date" is a type and predefined property provided by Semantic MediaWiki to represent date values.
September 21, 2012 +
URL"URL" is a type and predefined property provided by Semantic MediaWiki to represent URI/URL values.