|A poster on Contrary Brin writes:|
I've been listening to Rush Limbaugh et al. non-stop since the last presidential election in an effort to completely internalize the worldview of the "anti-modernists." I'll summarize their reasons for the anti-filibuster:
And on and on. If you listen to Rush and company long enough, you pick up a lot of things that you can actually agree with. However, most of it is presented in a warped, bigoted, echo chamber like manner and with tremendous amount of paranoia and pseudo-underdog feel thereby negating itself.
|from Contrary Brin, 2005-05-11, reader comment on "Modern(ist) Political Subtlety - or Why "Majority Rule" is a Deadly Ruse"|
- Conservapedia (article was "permanently protected" as of 2007-10-06, despite poor quality at the time; remains protected as of 2008-03-22)
- 2015-01-30 [L..T] Rush Limbaugh lays down the law for Republican candidates "Not long ago, Mitt Romney seemed to be indicating that he was thinking about running for President. Shortly after that, he indicated that he thought Anthropogenic Global Warming was for real and important. Then Rush said..."
- 2014-04-10 [L..T] Rush Limbaugh Freaks Out About Stephen Colbert Getting 'Late Show' According to Rush Limbaugh, "Colbert's new job is nothing less than a grave political, constitutional, and moral crisis in American television."
News & Views
- 2007-09-20 A Lesson on Why Liberals Worship Separation of Church and State (see also: separation of church and state)
- 2005-01-06 Talk Radio 2: some analysis of Limbaugh on Abu Ghraib and related topics