Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 2019-02-04 Steve Bannon | Philosophy Tube (video)
- 2017-02-21 Former CIA vet: I quit because 'overtly political' Steve Bannon will crush dissenting voices on security (via)
- 2016-11-22 More Than 15,000 Lawyers Sign Letter Opposing Steve Bannon’s Appointment (via)
- 2016-11-19 Steve Bannon, Bolshevik: Maybe Donald Trump’s alt-right Svengali really is a "Leninist" (via comment)
- 2016-11-15 Stephen Bannon Hit With Serious FBI Federal Election Law Complaint By Democratic Coalition (via)
- 2016-11-13 so I just found out that steve bannon is going to be donald trump's chief adviser and... (via)
- 2016-08-22 Steve Bannon, Trump's Top Guy, Told Me He Was 'A Leninist' Who Wants To 'Destroy the State' (via)
- 2017-04-06 [L..T] Breitbart publishes multiple anti-Kushner stories in the wake of Steve Bannon's NSC ouster As Media Matters notes, Breitbart published four negative stories about Kushner on the same day that news broke that Bannon was out at the NSC.
- 2017-04-05 [L..T] Bannon threatened to quit if removed from National Security Council role: report Chief White House strategist Stephen Bannon was unhappy with the decision to remove him from his role on the National Security Council and threatened to quit, according to a new report.
- 2017-03-06 [L..T] Steve Bannon in 2013: Joseph McCarthy was right in crusade against Communist infiltration Donald Trump's chief White House strategist Steve Bannon said in 2013 that Sen. Joseph McCarthy was right in his 1950s campaign claiming widespread Communist infiltration into the United States government.
- 2017-02-10 [L..T] Behind the Internet's Anti-Democracy Movement White House chief strategist Steve Bannon is reportedly a reader of neoreactionary political theory. A tour through the pro-authoritarian philosophy gaining visibility on the right.
- 2016-08-31 [L..T] Revealed: Conway, Bannon Members of Secretive Group "The two political operatives chosen earlier this month to lead Donald Trump's presidential campaign after two former managers departed have been members of the secretive Council for National Policy (CNP), Hatewatch has learned"