White supremacy (or "white supremacism") is the belief that lighter-skinned individuals ("whites") generally of western European descent are somehow genetically "superior" to darker-skinned individuals whose ancestors were indigenous to other regions ("inferior races"), especially those referred to as "black" or "negro[id]" and who are generally of African descent.
White supremacy also sometimes targets people of Jewish descent or culture. (To check: Buford O. Furrow)
White supremacy is a particularly virulent form of racism.
- actions of physical violence against members of "inferior races" if those members take any actions which seem to threaten exclusive social privileges enjoyed by "whites" to any degree (often referred to as being "uppity" or "not knowing [his/her/their] place")
- a return to the practice of racial segregation
- 2017-08-31 [L..T] The Right Wing 'God Will Wipe Them Out': White Supremacist Preacher Promises 'Bloodshed' at Future Rallies “In a video, Pucket also said that “God’s going to wipe them out one day anyway,” referring to anti-racist and anti-fascist counter-protesters who have marched against white supremacist groups in recent months. He also professed a belief that those who organize such rallies shouldn’t cancel them for fear of violent retaliation, but should be "patriots" willing to "fight" in the streets for their white supremacist beliefs.”
- 2017-08-31 [L..T] Preacher Aligned with Portland-Area Far-Right Group Promises “Bloodshed” at Future Rallies “Portland resident and far-right preacher Allen Pucket has penned an inflammatory Facebook post promising violence at future protests, possibly including the upcoming "Freedom March" and counter-protests slated to envelop downtown Portland on Sept. 10..”
- 2017-08-02 [L..T] Allen Pucket: A Case Study In Creeping Fascism As Facilitated By Joey Gibson In this article, we will highlight a member of the far-right that moved over to explicit white supremacy: self-described white nationalist, Allen Wesley Pucket.
- 2014-04-16 [L..T] Man charged in Kansas shooting once a prominent neo-Nazi in North Carolina "The man charged in the murder of three people outside the Jewish Community Center and Village Shalom assisted-living community in Overland Park, Kan., was once considered the most prominent neo-Nazi leader in North Carolina and operated a paramilitary camp in Johnston County."
- 2014-04-14 [L..T] Frazier Glenn Miller, charged in Kansas killings at Jewish Center, participated in deadly Greensboro confrontation "Frazier Glenn Miller was 39 years old and a leader in the North Carolina white supremacist movement in 1979 when he participated in a deadly confrontation in Greensboro between the Ku Klux Klan and the Nazis on one side and on the other, black and white members of the Communist Party, who were holding an anti-racist rally."