Irreversible Damage: The Transgender Craze Seducing Our Daughters
Irreversible Damage: The Transgender Craze Seducing Our Daughters is a book whose premise is apparently the idea that there is a rapid onset gender dysphoria "craze" that is separate from "true gender dysphoria" which is driving young girls to take testosterone and "disfigure" their bodies. This is harmful disinformation, but no doubt quite profitable as rage farming for the TERF market.
- Powell's (with approving synopsis)
- 2021-02-13 The "Irreversible Damage" Of Transgender Puberty Blocker Legislation by Jesse Gender
- Cass Eris - "Irreversible Damage" from a cognitive psychology perspective:
- 2020-09-12 Transphobic Book Targets Me & Other Trans Creators, LGBT YouTubers Promote It by Ty Turner
- 2020-11-13 13:33 @BriannaWu “1/ I’m not going to promote that transphobic woman’s book by mentioning her or the title. But I am going to critique her logic. / Her premise seems to be that there’s a monolith of transgender people censoring cis critiques of transgender health care./ This is obviously false.” (thread)
- 2020-11-07 Gender Activists Are Trying to Cancel My Book. Why is Silicon Valley Helping Them? by Abigail Shrier (via Bari Weiss) Because it's full of hateful misinformation, apparently. Next question?
- 2020-07-25 Despite its alarmist subtitle, Abigail Shrier's Irreversible Damage is a thought-provoking book charting the remarkable rise in gender dysphoria
- 2020-07-06 The lies and deceit of "Irreversible Damage: The Transgender Craze Seducing Our Daughters" "the intro to the book uses bad data and misuses sources to pander to an audience that isn’t familiar with the science behind trans people."