Jump to navigation Jump to search
- link: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/richard-dawkins/executing-saddam-hussein- b 37690.html
- source: Huffington Post
- author: Richard Dawkins
- title: Executing Saddam Hussein was an Act of Vandalism
- date: January 3, 2007 10:36 AM
- topics: Saddam Hussein capital punishment
- summary: The obvious objections to the execution of Saddam Hussein are valid and well aired. ... But I want to add another and less obvious reason why we should not have executed Saddam Hussein. His mind would have been a unique resource for historical, political and psychological research: a resource that is now forever unavailable to scholars.