Jump to navigation Jump to search
Terrorism by self-identified Christians includes:
- the Army of God [W] - multiple acts of terrorism in the US; frequent sender of death-threats; praise for murders of abortion doctors
- murders of abortion doctors:
- Paul Hill: murdered abortion doctor John Britton and his bodyguard James Barrett in 1994.
- James Kopp: killed Bernard Slepian
- Scott Roeder: killed George Tiller
- John Salvi, who attacked a clinic in Brookline, Massachusetts and killed Shannon Lowney and Lee Ann Nichols
- Eric Robert Rudolph, who bombed a gay bar and an abortion clinic in Atlanta, Georgia and most famously carried out the bombing of the Olympic Park in that city, killing one person and injuring more than 100 more.
- the Lord's Resistance Army [W] (founded as the United Holy Salvation Army and Uganda Christian Army/Movement): enslaved young girls for sex, murdered thousands of people, in the name of Christian theocracy. Listed as a terrorist group by the US.
This page is a seed article. You can help Issuepedia water it: make a request to expand a given page and/or donate to help give us more writing-hours!
- ↑ 2015-02-24 Farah: No Such Thing as Christian Terrorism