Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 2003 US-Iraq War: includes justifications, invasion, occupation; several related pages
- 1991 Gulf War: The United States under president George H.W. Bush entered Iraq in defense of Kuwait, but stopped short of regime change.
|Colin Powell said in February 2001, presumably speaking of Saddam Hussein:|
He has not developed any significant capability with respect to weapons of mass destruction. He is unable to project conventional power against his neighbors.
|Condoleezza Rice said in July, 2001, presumably speaking of Saddam Hussein:|
We are able to keep arms from him; his military forces have not been rebuilt.
- 2004-09-30 Comprehensive Report of the Special Advisor to the Director of Central Intelligence (CIA) on Iraq’s WMD
- uruknet.info: information from occupied Iraq
- 2007-07-03 Iraqi cabinet backs draft oil law
- 2007-05-04 Iraqis Stone Girl to Death Over Loving Wrong Boy: commentary, with embedded video (paused by default)
- 2007-03-07 Scores killed as Shiite pilgrims targeted again in Iraq
- 1992-09-29 video Gore criticizes Bush for ignoring Iraq's ties to terrorism: Al Gore criticizes George H.W. Bush for ignoring Iraq's ties to terrorists and disregarding Iraq's attempts to acquire weapons of mass destruction. Gives a good rundown of US-Iraqi relations up to that point, mainly constituting of appeasement in an attempt to get Saddam to stop torturing his people, attacking US military, and seeking to acquire WMDs.