(Redirected from Koch brothers)Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Fred C. KochKoch Industries and was one of the founding members of the John Birch Society
- Sons of Fred and Mary:
Conservapedia: absolutely no information about the family or Charles or David (as of 2014-04-12) dKosopedia: no equivalent page and very little information found in a search for "Koch" (as of 2014-04-12)
RationalWiki: see Koch Industries
- Bernie Sanders argues that the Koch agenda can be derived from the 1980 Libertarian Party platform, since David Koch ran as Vice President on that platform (see also AATTP)
- 2014-12-14 [L..T] Inside The Koch-Backed History Lessons North Carolina Wants To Teach High School Students Public high school students in North Carolina will be taught from a lesson plans and worksheets prepared by an organization closely tied to the billionaire Koch brothers, if the state's Department of Public Instruction gets its way."
- 2014-07-15 [L..T] Timeline: Koch Brothers' 50 Years in the Tar Sands "The Koch brothers built their first fortune on the particularly dirty form of oil mined in Alberta's tar sands, where they have been major players for 50 years, and remain deeply invested."
- 2014-07-06 [L..T] Billionaire Koch brothers are big oil players in Alberta "The ultra-right U.S. Koch brothers, little-known to Canadians, are major players in Alberta's oil patch, where they control at least 1.1 million acres."
- 2014-07-02 [L..T] Two documentaries reveal shadowy Koch-funded network threatening democracy, public education
- 2014-05-01 [L..T] Why we talk about the Kochs "As a writer for one outlet that talks about the Kochs frequently, let me explain why we do so: The Kochs threaten to destroy American democracy, regardless of their views. And, as it happens, their extreme and self-interested positions are taking over the Republican Party."
- 2014-04-19 [L..T] Conservative heavyweights have solar industry in their sights "The Koch brothers, anti-tax activist Grover Norquist and some of the nation's largest power companies have backed efforts in recent months to roll back state policies that favor green energy. The conservative luminaries have pushed campaigns in Kansas, North Carolina and Arizona, with the battle rapidly spreading to other states."
- 2014-04-09 [L..T] Koch Brothers Received Millions In Obamacare Subsidies
- 2014-03-11 [L..T] CHART: Koch Spends More Than Double Top 10 Unions Combined "For the last election, Koch PAC spent $4.9 million in disclosed contributions (figures that appear on the chart referenced by Strassel). But they also spent over $407 million on undisclosed campaign entities, which does not show up in the CRP chart."
- 2013-10-09 [L..T] Koch Bros. gave $500k to Heritage Action