Jump to navigation Jump to search
- /black genocide: one branch of the forced-birth movement claims that Planned Parenthood is deliberately committing genocide against black people
- Conservapedia "Margaret Sanger was the founder of Planned Parenthood and was also a proponent of eugenics, believing that blacks were a racially inferior race, along with being a member of both the American Eugenics Society and the English Eugenics Society."
- 2015-07-20 [L..T] ‘Stand-To:’ Holding The Line Against Christian Fascism "Yes, they are liars. They are lying little liars who tell wicked lies. How do you know that a forced-birth activist is lying? Simple: if they carry a sign or open their mouths, they are lying. They are never not lying. They only ever lie. Fibbing and fraud are their primary weapons."
- 2011-07-12 [L..T] Bad law, good lawsuit It's not comfortable to side against the state of North Carolina in the lawsuit filed by Planned Parenthood of Central North Carolina. Rooting against the state means hoping that we, as taxpayers who pay for the state's legal defense, lose money on litigation.
- 2010-01-15 [L..T] Blacks Picket Pizza Hut in North Carolina lead paragraph::On Saturday, January 16, 2010, black activists will be standing outside of a Pizza Hut on Bragg Boulevard. In October, 2008, black pro-life activists with graphic signs stood on Yadkin Road in Fayetteville, North Carolina, to expose what was believed to be a stealth Planned Parenthood abortion clinic in the making.
- 2008-06-03 [L..T] Pictures at church troubling “There is no question, though, that the color pictures of mangled fetuses will stop you from ordering cherry cobbler for dessert. ... Fozard called abortion "the most evil atrocity in the nation" and said the display is intended to combat "white folks sending money to Planned Parenthood to pay for black abortions." .. Say what?”