Trump-Pence administration/week 10
- EPA chief Scott Pruitt is under ethics investigation for lying to Senate (via) "The Oklahoma Bar Association is investigating a complaint that Pruitt lied when he swore under oath that he never used personal email to conduct official business while he served as Oklahoma’s attorney general."
- EPA Investigates EPA Head Scott Pruitt For His Climate-Denying Bullshit (via) "We all hoped EPA head, Scott Pruitt, would eventually face consequences when he falsely claimed that there was “tremendous disagreement” about whether human activity cause global warming. [..] The time may have finally arrived." "Pruitt’s comments may violate EPA 'scientific integrity' policy which requires that the agency respects the consensus of the broader scientific community, rather than dismissing it."
- Trump's presidency is "on the brink" and "in free-fall," may not survive whole term
- With Stunning Moral Clarity, Wallace Global Fund Fires Firm That Endorsed Donald Trump’s Kleptocracy (via): emoluments clause
- Judge: Trump Incited Violence Against Protesters At Kentucky Rally (via): or, rather, judge found sufficient cause to allow a lawsuit to go forward
- 2017-04-04 'If I have to get a lawyer, I will': Trump voter upset the border wall will put her house on Mexico side (via)
- 2017-04-06 2017/04/06/Breitbart publishes multiple anti-Kushner stories in the wake of Steve Bannon's NSC ouster