Jump to navigation Jump to search
News (to file)
- 2020-08-01 Portland protesters have almost no interaction with state police as thousands gather downtown
- 2020-07-29 Federal Agencies Agree to Withdraw From Portland, With Conditions - but only if they believe the federal courthouse is safe
- 2020-07-25 Portland protesters topple fence at federal courthouse early Sunday, agents deploy tear gas, riot declared on 59th night of demonstrations
- 2020-07-22 This footage from Portland tonight is absolutely insane. Don’t look away. (video)
- A protestor keeps cleaning in the middle of tear gassing - speaking of civility...
- President Trump Has Reenergized Portland’s Protests ft. Wall of Moms
- Nation correspondent on the federal police presence in Portland
- From Antifa to Mothers in Helmets, Diverse Elements Fuel Portland Protests
- 50 Days Of Protest In Portland. A Violent Police Response. This Is How We Got Here.
- Exactly what I’d expect in Portland: naked female protester confronts police; they eventually leave
- Need more context for what's going on in Portland right now? Here's what we know so far. (Tweetstorm)
- Portland Police Union Head Met With Federal Official Snubbed By City Leaders
- Oregon will sue federal police agencies, open criminal investigation into use of force
- Violent anarchists, where are your standards?(share)
- 'It was like being preyed upon': Portland protesters say federal officers in unmarked vans are detaining them
- 2020-07-15 Militarized Federal Agents from a patchwork of outside agencies have begun policing Portland (in rented minivans vans) without the explicit approval of the mayor, the state, or local municipalities. This is what that looks like in practice: (video)
- 2020-07-14 Portland Mayor On Federal Officers: 'We Do Not Need Or Want Their Help'