- link: http://consumerist.com/2011/07/advance-fee-fraudsters-already-exploiting-google.html
- title: Fraudsters Already Exploiting Google+
- source: The Consumerist
- when: July 26, 2011 12:00 PM
- summary: lead paragraph::It was inevitable. With the creation of Google+, a new social network already boasting over 20 million users, the scammers were sure to follow. Here's a note a probable fraudster sent to reader Geoff through his Google+ profile, informing him that someone died in Africa and he needs to be contacted about a "business transaction" of "magnitude."
- topics: Google+ Google+/policy/naming internet scamming