Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Contraception is a reproductive issue
- Limiting or restricting contraception is part of many procreation-maximizing policies.
- 2006-05-07: Contra Contraception by Russell Shorto: long NY Times article about the political Right's war on contraception (source article requires subscription)
- Sacred Ponds, Sacred Cows
- 2006-06-28 The GOP Forced Me to Have an Abortion: unavailability of contraception due to GOP policies led the author, a 42-y.o. mother of two, to need an abortion
- Northern Kentucky Right to Life: "only endorses candidates who believe the use of the standard birth control pill constitutes abortion" according to 
- The American Life League
- Army of God: "classifies birth control as an abortion method", according to 
- 2012/09/12 [L..T] Craft Store Chain Sues For Right To Deny Their Employees Contraception Coverage Hobby Lobby, a large chain of craft stores owned by conservative evangelical Christians, filed a federal lawsuit against the contraception mandate today, claiming they should have the right to deny coverage for emergency contraception to over 13,000 employees across 40 states. Hobby Lobby's owners, the Green family, claim the Obamacare requirement to provide employer-based coverage for that contraceptive service violates their freedom of religion and speech...