Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Conservapedia likes him and supports his COVID denialism, of course.
- 2023/07/20 [L..T] RFK Jr. appears before Congress as his comments spreading misinformation draw scrutiny «All eyes are on the Republican primary this election cycle, but one Democratic underdog has been getting attention for his controversial comments spreading misinformation on a range of subjects. Lisa Desjardins reports on how Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. captured the attention of some voters and Geoff Bennett discusses Kennedy's vaccine stances with Dr. Paul Offitt.»
- 2023/07/19 [L..T] RFK Jr. Vows to Back Dollar With Bitcoin, Exempt BTC From Taxes «The Democratic presidential hopeful also reiterated a May stance defending the right to self-custody bitcoin, run blockchain nodes at home and promising industry-neutral energy regulation.»
- 2023/06/23 [L..T] RFK Jr. calls for DIPLOMACY with Russia instead of “forever war” in speech «Democratic presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. (RFK Jr.) called for diplomacy and de-escalation with Russia instead of a "forever war" in a speech mirroring that of his uncle's, former President John F. Kennedy (JFK).»
- 2023/06/22 [L..T] Just Another RFK Jr. Lie. I Know, Because It’s About Me. «I’ve come to believe I have a responsibility to write about Kennedy because of my own shameful role in sending his toxic vaccine views into public discourse: I was the Salon editor, in partnership with Rolling Stone, who 18 years ago published his mendacious, error-ridden piece on how thimerosal in childhood vaccines supposedly led to a rise in autism, and how public health officials covered it up. From the day “Deadly Immunity” went up on Salon.com, we were besieged by scientists and advocates showing how Kennedy had misunderstood, incorrectly cited, and perhaps even falsified data. Some of his sources turned out to be known crackpots.»
- 2021/07/02 [L..T] Robert F. Kennedy Jr. attacks me and Daily Kos. This is my (way too much fun) response «You may have seen my stories about Robert Kennedy Jr.'s lawsuit against Daily Kos. The first one is here, and the follow-up is here. His organization now fires back here. I had a good laugh reading that drivel, and now I'll share my reaction with you.»
- 2006/06/07 [L..T] RFK Jr: Taking the Stolen Election Seriously «Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. has written a brilliant new article about the biggest political story in the history of the United States: An American politician illegitimately took the office of president by outright theft and fraud. Although such high crimes and misdemeanors have been rumored in previous elections, none in the history of the republic have been so thoroughly documented. George W. Bush is not the legitimate president of the United States.»
- 2006/03/02 [L..T] Mercury and autism: RFK Jr. drops another stinky one on the blogosphere “it's more of the same old assertions without evidence. (See the links at the end of this article for multiple discussions about why this assertion is unsupported and almost certainly incorrect.) The article then gets to the meat of RFK Jr.'s conspiracy-mongering, proceeding to an accusation that the CDC quietly turned down an offer by SmithKline Beecham Pharmaceuticals in 1999 to begin production of thimerosal-free vaccines immediately...”
- 2010/07/05 [L..T] Sex, Lies and Oil Spills «A common spin in the right wing coverage of BP's oil spill is a gleeful suggestion that the gulf blowout is Obama's Katrina. .. In truth, culpability for the disaster can more accurately be laid at the Bush Administration's doorstep.»
- 2006/10/25 [L..T] Will The Next Election Be Hacked? «The debacle of the 2000 presidential election made it all too apparent to most Americans that our electoral system is broken. And private-sector entrepreneurs were quick to offer a fix: Touch-screen voting machines, promised the industry and its lobbyists, would make voting as easy and reliable as withdrawing cash from an ATM.» ... «But as midterm elections approach this November, electronic voting machines are making things worse instead of better. Studies have demonstrated that hackers can easily rig the technology to fix an election — and across the country this year, faulty equipment and lax security have repeatedly undermined election primaries.»
- 2006/10/06 [L..T] Robert F. Kennedy Jr.'s Response to Diebold «The inaccurate and misleading statements in Diebold's response begin with the very first sentence. Not only did I make every effort to verify the accuracy of my sources, I made sure that researchers from both Rolling Stone and my own office contacted Diebold for comment. As readers of the article can confirm for themselves, several responses from the company are included in the piece.»
- 2005/06/20 [L..T] Deadly Immunity «Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. investigates the government cover-up of a mercury/autism scandal»