- 2014-02-11 Distorting Russia: "How the American media misrepresent Putin, Sochi and Ukraine."
- 2007-08-17 The Rise and Fall of Russian Democracy: "Recently, observers of the international scene have noted the declining state of Russian democracy. While it has been over 15 years since the collapse of the Soviet Union and the emergence of democracy behind from behind the "Iron Curtain," it seems increasingly likely that the democratic Renaissance has come to an end."
- 2014-04-23 [L..T] Russia Orders Bloggers To 'Register'; Outlaws Anonymous Blogging, Continues Clampdown On Social Media "As we've reported, Russia has been steadily trying to bring the Internet under control with ever-more stringent measures. After tackling general Web sites through powers that allow them to be blocked more easily, it now seems to be the turn of the bloggers..."
- 2014-03-20 [L..T] Former U.S. Ambassador: Behind Crimea Crisis, Russia Responding to Years of "Hostile" U.S. Policy Jack Matlock argues that Russian President Vladimir Putin is acting in response to years of perceived hostility from the U.S., from the eastward expansion of NATO to the bombing of Serbia to the expansion of American military bases in eastern Europe.
- 2014-03-05 [L..T] Russia puts Ukraine far-right leader on international wanted list over calls for terrorism The leader of the Ukrainian radical group Pravy Sektor (Right Sector), Dmitry Yarosh, has been put on an international wanted list and charged with inciting terrorism, after asking Doku Umarov to attack Russia.
- 2014-03-05 [L..T] Who is really responsible for the Ukrainian crisis? Someone, namely US and Canadian oil and gas barons, stands to make a helluva lot of money off this deal.
- 2014-03-04 [L..T] Open letter of Ukrainian Jews to Russian Federation President Vladimir Putin.
- 2014-03-01 [L..T] Situation in Ukraine
- 2014-03-01 [L..T] [[2014/03/01/Ukraine alleges Russian invasion of Crimea as Obama warns of costs|]]
- 2014-03-01 [L..T] [[2014/03/01/Russian forces in Ukraine could be a stabilizing factor|]]