Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 2015-02-06 [L..T] Ukraine’s currency just collapsed 50 percent in two days "Ukraine, to use a technical term, is broke. That's what you call a country whose currency has lost half its value in just two days."
- 2014-06-11 [L..T] Armed, masked Russian separatists seize "decadent" hackspace in Donetsk, Ukraine "The Izolyatsia makerspace in Donetsk, Ukraine, has been seized by armed, masked Russian separatists from the Donetsk People's Republic, who denounced it as "decadent" and accused it of being "an American-funded anti-Russian organisation which supports fascism and develops decadent kind of arts." Izolyatsia is the first hackerspace to be occupied by an armed militia."
- 2014-05-14 [L..T] How Five American Companies Control What You Think
- 2014-05-03 [L..T] Odessa Massacre Pushes Ukraine to the Edge "Western headlines have attempted to spin into ambiguity the death of over 30 anti-fascist Ukrainian protesters cornered and burned to death in the Trade Unions House in the southern port city of Odessa. The arson was carried out by Neo-Nazi mobs loyal to the unelected regime now occupying Kiev."
- 2014-05-02 [L..T] Images and Video from East Ukraine that the Corporate Media Will Never Show You "Today the provisional government in Kiev launched a military offensive against the eastern city of Slavyansk using tanks and helicopters, but the mainstream media will never show you what actually happened."
- 2014-04-20 [L..T] Photos Link Masked Men in East Ukraine to Russia
- 2014-04-17 [L..T] The Real Story Behind Those Fliers in Ukraine
- 2014-04-14 [L..T] Kiev urges UN to hold joint 'anti-terrorist operation' in eastern Ukraine
- 2014-04-13 [L..T] Kiev to launch "full-scale" military op as massive protests grip eastern Ukraine Thousands of pro-autonomy demonstrators rallied across eastern Ukraine, with the coup-imposed president in Kiev threatening to use military against the activists if they don't clear the seized government buildings by Monday morning."
- 2014-03-20 [L..T] Former U.S. Ambassador: Behind Crimea Crisis, Russia Responding to Years of "Hostile" U.S. Policy Jack Matlock argues that Russian President Vladimir Putin is acting in response to years of perceived hostility from the U.S., from the eastward expansion of NATO to the bombing of Serbia to the expansion of American military bases in eastern Europe.
- 2014-03-20 [L..T] NATO's "Mystery Gunmen" Seek to Strengthen Kiev Regime's Hand "In yet another attempt to widen the confrontation between Russia, Crimea, and the Western-backed regime in Kiev, snipers have opened fire on both Ukrainian and Crimean defense forces at a small military base within the heart of the Crimean peninsula, the administrative city of Simferopol."
- 2014-03-09 [L..T] White House pushes back on Ukraine criticism
- 2014-03-09 [L..T] Bush's Defense Secretary Destroys GOP Talking Points Against Obama's Handling Of Crimea Former Defense Secretary Robert Gates pushed back on Sunday against conservatives who've blamed President Obama's "weak" foreign policy for Russian President Vladimir Putin's decision to invade Crimea.
- 2014-03-05 [L..T] Kiev snipers hired by Maidan leaders - leaked EU's Ashton phone tape The snipers who shot at protesters and police in Kiev were allegedly hired by Maidan leaders, according to a leaked phone conversation between the EU foreign affairs chief Catherine Ashton and Estonian foreign affairs minister, which has emerged online.
- 2014-03-05 [L..T] Who is really responsible for the Ukrainian crisis? Someone, namely US and Canadian oil and gas barons, stands to make a helluva lot of money off this deal.
- 2014-03-05 [L..T] Russia puts Ukraine far-right leader on international wanted list over calls for terrorism The leader of the Ukrainian radical group Pravy Sektor (Right Sector), Dmitry Yarosh, has been put on an international wanted list and charged with inciting terrorism, after asking Doku Umarov to attack Russia.
- 2014-03-04 [L..T] Open letter of Ukrainian Jews to Russian Federation President Vladimir Putin.
- 2014-03-01 [L..T] Situation in Ukraine
- 2014-03-01 [L..T] Ukraine's Donetsk calls for referendum, votes to restore Russian's official status The City Council in the eastern city of Donetsk has refused to recognize Ukraine's self-imposed government and called for a referendum on the region's status. The council has made Russian alongside Ukrainian the official language in the region.
- 2014-03-01 [L..T] Ukraine alleges Russian "invasion" of Crimea as Obama warns of "costs" US President Barack Obama issued a statement Friday evening denouncing "reports of military movements" taken by Russia in Ukraine, warning that "there will be costs for any military intervention." The comments come as the US/European-stoked regime change operation in Ukraine threatens to develop into a conflict between Western powers and Russia.
- 2014-03-01 [L..T] Russian forces in Ukraine could be a stabilizing factor in a country with no legitimate govt As President Putin weighs using military forces in a Ukraine plunging deeper into political turmoil, Alexander Mercouris, international law expert, tells RT that the presence [of] Russia's forces could be a restraining factor for all the parties involved.
- 2014-02-24 [L..T] Is the US backing neo-Nazis in Ukraine? John McCain and other State Department members have troubling ties to the ultra-nationalist Svoboda party.
- 2014-03-05 Anchor quits: I can't be part of network 'that whitewashes' Putin's actions
- 2014-02-27 Ukraine crisis: Russian flag raised in Crimea as gunmen storm parliament
- 2014-02-20 A New Cold War? Ukraine Violence Escalates, Leaked Tape Suggests U.S. Was Plotting Coup