Adolf Hitler is perhaps the single name most commonly regarded as synonymous with or symbolic of evil, due to his attempt to exterminate the Jewish people and other "undesirables" in Germany and the suffering and death that resulted directly from those actions.
- /religion: Hitler was not an atheist, by any stretch of the imagination.
- /symbol: Hitler has come to be widely used as a symbol of evil.
- Godwin's Law is an informal rule against the use of comparisons with Hitler as a method of demonization.
The best way to take control over a people and control them utterly
is to take a little of their freedom at a time, to erode rights by a thousand tiny and almost imperceptible reductions. In this way the people will not see those rights and freedoms being removed until past
the point at which these changes cannot be reversed.
- Conservapedia: someone needs to add a bunch of the pro-Christian Hitler quotes to this page, and change "Hitler and Evolution" to "Hitler and Eugenics" or something similar
- SourceWatch: one paragraph from Wikipedia (as of 2008-05-17)
- 2014/06/03 [L..T] Alabama Bible school puts Hitler quote on billboard to encourage youth indoctrination "A Christian ministry in Alabama said this week that it would remove a billboard with a quote by Adolf Hitler that it had used to promote its work with children."
- 2013/01/11 [L..T] The Hitler gun control lie "Gun rights activists who cite the dictator as a reason against gun control have their history dangerously wrong."