UK/2004 Gender Recognition Act
Jump to navigation Jump to search
News (to file)
- 2018-10-21 Reform of the Gender Recognition Act: "This consultation seeks your views on how best to reform the process of changing one’s legal gender. The consultation focuses on the Gender Recognition Act 2004. We are not proposing any amendments to the Equality Act 2010."
- 2018-05-10 The Gender Recognition Act is controversial – can a path to common ground be found?
- 2017-07-23 Consultation on changing legal gender to be launched: summarizes the current situation and why change is being considered
- 2019/11/15 [L..T] Researcher defends tweets on trans rights at employment tribunal “Forstater tweeted that "men cannot change into women". She has argued that her "gender critical" beliefs should be protected under the 2010 Equality Act, and she has funded her legal challenge through the CrowdJustice website.” ...“She was accused of using "offensive and exclusionary" language in tweets opposing government proposals to reform the Gender Recognition Act to allow people to self-identify as the opposite sex.“
- 2019/01/03 [L..T] Transphobia in the UK a mostly-audio (spoken word) video (35:05) giving a fairly detailed layout of transnegation arguments in the UK