< Conservatism | USJump to navigation Jump to search
proponents of US conservatism
- Alex Jones
- Ann Coulter
- Barry Goldwater (1909-1998): (former?) conservative icon; would be considered a moderate today
- Ben Shapiro
- Ben Stein
- Bill O'Reilly, Fox News commentator
- David Horowitz: neocon writer, activist and commentator
- Dinesh D'Souza: argues "that conservatives here and traditional moderate Muslims are up against the same far-left enemy."
- George F. Will [W]
- Jerry Pournelle (1933-2017) "slightly to the right of Genghis Khan", but was never heavily active in political punditry
- Michelle Malkin [W]
- Rush Limbaugh (1951-2021)
- Russell Kirk [W]: "the father of modern conservatism"
- Tucker Carlson
- William F. Buckley, Jr. [W] "the godfather of modern American conservatism"