- Israel-Iran relations
- Israel-US relations
- 2014-07-22 [L..T] Al-Jazeera Gaza offices evacuated after direct hit by Israeli fire "Israel's army has denied targeting the Gaza offices of al-Jazeera TV after the network's correspondents reported that the building had come under fire on Tuesday."
- 2014-04-13 [L..T] Israel destroys aid projects in West Bank to make room for settlements "Israel has gone ahead and destroyed several EU-funded humanitarian projects in a settlement zone in the West Bank, despite diplomatic threats and repeated calls to desist, it has been revealed by EurActiv."
- 2014-03-02 [L..T] Obama pushes Israel to stop assassinations of Iran nuclear scientists President Barack Obama is pressuring Israel to stop carrying out assassinations of top nuclear scientists in Iran as the Islamic Republic continues its negotiations with world powers over its uranium enrichment program, according to a new book.
- 2008-02-20 [Talk|Index] Israeli MP blames quakes on gays § “An Israeli MP has blamed parliament's tolerance of gays for earthquakes that have rocked the Holy Land recently.”
- 2007-12-08 [Talk|Index] How They Stole The Bomb From Us § by Uri Avnery: “Until this week, we have been regularly hearing that - any minute now - the Iranians will produce a bomb that threatens our very existence. Nothing less. Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, the new Hitler of the Middle East, who announces every second day that Israel must disappear from the map, was about to fulfill his own prophecy. ... And lo and behold - no bomb and no any-minute-now. The wicked Ahmadinejad can threaten us as much as he wants - he just has not got the means to harm us. Isn't that a reason for celebration? ... So why does this feel like a national disaster?”